Since my book is now officially available for purchase, I thought it should be necessary to provide instructions on how to buy it without a Kindle or Amazon device.
I personally own a Kindle Fire, so if you have one of those, you are set to buy The Little Paragons at your leisure.
Yet, if you only have an iPhone and are interested in buying Amazon books, then let me give you some pointers on how to do so!
- Go to the App Store and purchase an app called “Kindle”. This app is free and easy to use. It doesn’t take up too much storage either, so it’s worth it.
- Log into your Amazon account on the app. Or, if you don’t have an Amazon account, make one. It’ll only take a few minutes.
- Pull up Amazon on Safari and find the book you want. Be careful that you purchase the “kindle edition” of the book you want. (Here’s a direct link to The Little Paragons: http://www.amazon.com/Little-Paragons-Madison-Uram-ebook/dp/B019L3OVMO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1450577084&sr=8-2&keywords=The+little+Paragons )
- Click on the option that allows the book to be downloaded directly to your phones app. Choices will appear for you to decide which device you wish to download to. Choose the phone one.
- Go back to your Kindle app and the book will be there for you! Enjoy your book!
If you have any questions about other devices feel free to ask!