I was nominated by the lovely Eve Messenger of Eve Messenger’s OtherWORDly Endeavors, for the Infinity Dreams Award. Go check out Eve’s blog if you’re interested in all things writing and fangirling. I promise it’s worth the follow 🙂
Here are the rules of the Infinity Dream Award:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided for you by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions (11, I suppose) for them.
11 facts about little ol’ me:
- My car, which I am yet to be licensed to drive, is called Eleanor.
- I’ve recently discovered that stress prompts me to crochet… I’m a stress crocheter!
- Death Cab for Cutie is my favorite band.
- I’m a HUGE theatre geek, yet I prefer acting over singing.
- In elementary school a few people called me Maddog… To this day I have yet to understand why that was EVER a good idea.
- I’m addicted to Rice Crispies… I would sell my soul for a life time supply of them.
- My first novel attempt was based on a friend of mine’s relationship in seventh grade. That’s where it all began.
- I’m listening to Death Cab for Cutie as I write this (Meet Me on the Equinox to be exact).
- Elephants are my favorite animal. (My car may or may not be named after a stuffed one… I’ll never grow up 😉
- I’m big into media production for my school (Morning New, Video Production, Journalism, Radio Production).
- Even with all the media classes I take, though, I don’t want to go into media in the future. It’s not my calling, if you catch my drift.
- If you had two weeks and unlimited funds, what would be your dream vacation? Honestly, I haven’t the slightest idea. I would love to just be anywhere but my hometown. If given the chance to explore the world, I would try to conquer it all.
- What was one of your favorite books as a child? Molly Moon. No doubt.
- What was one of your favorite recent reads? The Maltese Falcon. I’m writing a paper on it for school, but I’m actually obsessed with the novel.
- What is your dream/life’s ambition? I think it’s every writer’s dream to be a published author with a movie, TV series, or merchandise line based around their novel.
- What three things would indicate you’ve achieved your dream? 1. Fan’s of my novel, passing along good remarks. 2. Horrifying fan-fiction being written about my novel. 3. A t-shirt based on my novel existing.
- What is your favorite board/card/casino game? Clue! Got to love a good mystery!
- Would you prefer camping in nature or staying at fine hotel in the city? Hotel in the city. Adventure can happen anywhere, but I feel I’m more likely to find it in a city these days.
- If you could write like any author, who would it be and why? Oscar Wilde. He’s one of those authors that is actually hilarious, but you have to dig a bit to catch the humor.
- If you could visit any historical time period, which would you choose and why? 1800’s, but only if I get to where on of those BEAUTIFUL dresses.
- Romance or adventure? Adventure. I’m happily in a relationship, but I’m sure I could convince my significant other to come on an adventure with me with minimal prompting.
- What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream? Yes. The answer is yes.
11 Questions for my Nominees
- What is a major influence to your creativity?
- Why did you create your blog?
- What is your favorite TV show and why?
- What goals do you have for your blog?
- What are your top three favorite books?
- Who do you write for? (Through your Novel, blog, poetry, etc.?)
- What is your greatest pet peeve?
- What is one silly fear you have?
- What were you most scared of as a kid, that now means nothing to you?
- What song are you playing on repeat lately?
- What’s your guilty pleasure food?